Jody and I discuss the best ways to deal with bad days at work.
Inspired by our recent conversation with Millennial Whisperer, Chris Tuff, there are healthy perspectives we can embrace relative to our jobs. One of them involves the idea 30% of most jobs will not excite our passion while the remaining 70% will. In light of what doesn’t appeal, we must recalibrate our focus. After all, there’s discomfort with any vocation; however, by viewing the bad days through a positive lens, we can find the strength to address what’s not working.
Leave A Comment